Qualifications based on experience
Michael V. Riley understands that when people hire an attorney, they want to be sure that their specific needs are properly understood and carefully addressed. Mr. Riley and his legal assistant, Donna Johnson, take the time to make sure that all clients receive the high-quality legal services they deserve.
For many years, Michael V. Riley and Associates has been providing quality legal estate planning document preparation in Indiana, Illinois, Arizona, and Michigan.
Overview: What Michael V. Riley offers in his practice:
- Free, no obligation, initial one-half hour consultation regarding creating an estate plan for yourself. The consultation can be held in person, by phone, or by video.
- 49+ years of experience in estate planning
- Significant background and experience in the administration of trusts
- Sound advice and guidance in estate planning related matters
- Phone calls typically returned within 24 hours
- All work is perfomed with the highest level of care and direct client contact
- Ability to refer clients to competent, experienced attorneys in other legal disciplines, when required
- Excellent working relationship with Certified Public Accountants and qualified investment advisors